Know how to take a compliment. Your life will change, your body and outlook will change with it. Surely, your friends will notice.
Be on time for your training and get a good warm-up.
Be resolute when it comes to your shopping. Focus on real food. Buy groceries that are alive and organic. Not packaged and processed. I can’t say this enough
If nothing else, maintain the 80/20 rule. When it comes to bad meals, no more than 2-3 per week.
- Continuously set your goals. Achieve them and set more.
- But start slow. Remember, though you may see quick results, CrossFit isn’t a quick fix. This is a lifestyle change. You’re in this for the long haul.
- Look to your peers and training partners for inspiration. You’ll find that they are there for you as much as they are for themselves. CrossFit is all about community.
- After day 50, reflect on your introduction to the CrossFit community. Reach back and helpsomeone along. Pass this along to them. As you grow more aware of how this community works, you’ll find that it was of more help to you than you originally thought.
- ONE FOR THE ROAD:Don’t be discouraged by scaling your workouts. The best of us have scaled, once upon a time, not too long ago.